Wednesday, May 17, 2006

StemLife Malaysia Clients' Interesting Blogs

This entry is an acknowledgement to all the postings that I could find on the internet by StemLife clients or bloggers with an interest in StemLife. Note that they have all been bloggers longer than I have and often have much nicer pictures on their site too!


ADULT STEM CELL (PBSC) CLIENT:

StemLife parents! I hope you've been receiving your newsletters announcing our latest stem cell banking program for adults. No longer do you have to be too worried that you will deprive your baby of its stem cells should another family member require it. Now with our adult stem cell program, the technology is available and you can bank your own stem cells for your own use.

One of our recent Adult Stem Cell Clients based in Hong Kong banked his stem cells for future possible sports injuries.
Read his reasons for banking here.


HAPPY STEMLIFE MOTHERS:

This StemLife client has blogged about her lovely baby Isabelle.

Sue's son Izac has the blissful sleep expression, its really nice to be able to see all the wonderful pictures.

Baby Kaiwen sounds like he's famous at a very young age! His mum even has videos of him on the blog! There are some nice animated photos of him.


PRO-ACTIVE STEMLIFE FATHERS:

James wrote about us back in 2004 when his baby was born. I noted your comments James :) our brochures have changed but not our "kick-ass" logo*

Daddy Nick's blogs are pretty entertaining! Check out his entry on us for his son Kevin.


STEMLIFE CHINESE FATHER BLOGGER (the only one I could find so far):

Mr. Redrabit, thank you for sharing your experience and recommending us. We're delighted that you took up our cord blood banking program.


CONSIDERING PARENTS:

The owner of this blog is considering which stem cell bank to go with... (thanks Daddy Nick for letting her know about StemLife!)

A blogger who goes by the name Hot Mama


DOCTOR BLOGGER:

Thanks John! Glad you enjoyed our talk on Stem Cells and please help us ensure that patients who might benefit from stem cell therapy get to know about us.


GENERAL INTEREST IN STEMLIFE'S SERVICES:

This lady blogger read about us in a magazine whilst doing her hair.

A gentleman heard our presentation and thinks he'll do it for his next baby. I think he has some interesting philosophical points.


If I've missed anyone out, I apologise in advance and please let me know. I'd be happy to update the page. Thai StemLife and StemLife Indonesia Clients, if you have blogs, please also send your postings my way.


*The significance behind the StemLife logo? Check it out in the next few entries...

2 comments:

Samm said...

Hi, Sharon,

I've done much research on cordblood banking over the months in fact. I called ur 24hr hotline on Tuesday night and a sales exec called me up for an appointment the very day.

I just had a very nice and informative chat with Cecelia this afternoon at my mom's house. She left a lot of reading materials with me to go over as my hubby wasnt around during the meeting then.

Overall, i'm very comfortable with all the information gathered and my concerns addressed at this moment, especially over your method of cryopreservation.

Will definitely go through all the materials and have a discussion with hubby once he gets back.

And thx for mentioning my blog in yours.

StemLife said...

Hi Samm,

Delighted to have your good feedback and thank you for leaving your comment :) !

Please make sure you rest well and put your feet up whenever you can. I know Cecelia will do her best to assist you to look after the cord blood collection aspects.