Saturday, September 30, 2006

StemLife wins Technology Business Review Award 2006



STEMLIFE won this year for Excellence in Biotechnology for Stem Cell Medical Application at the inaugural Technology Business Review (TBR) Award. (note, the award is the Lion's head on the left of the StemLife logo)


PRIZE-GIVING CEREMONY

It was a beautiful evening at one of KL's largest hotels, The Palace of the Golden Horses. All winners were invited on stage to give a thank you speech and take a group photo.



I would like to take this opportunity to share the photos and thank our colleagues who weren't in KL or able to attend. It is because of my wonderful team's continuous contribution to the company to achieve our goals that I was able to stand on stage to receive the award.

While the other companies there have won many awards before, this was StemLife's first. My team has also promised me that it will not be our last.

No comments: